Word on the street is the February 5th airing of Smallville is the final appearance of Lana in the show. That also means the relationship with Clark and Lana has to come to a close in some shape or form. This pool is all about the means to the end.
We do not discriminate against ships. Lois/Clark, Clark/Chloe, Lois/Ollie, Ollie/Tess, even Clark/Lana...you are more than welcome to throw in your vote.
Don't worry, you can give the same answer as someone else; we will not force you to give a different answer.
The stakes: your pride in the fandom
The winnings: the pride of getting it right, and probably a nifty banner
Ready to place your bet? Use the form below:
Once you have completed casting your vote, make our little game known:
1. An unfortunate event involving Kryptonite (generic). (3)
2. Painful death that CK actually sees - she dies IN HIS ARMS.
3. An unfortunate event involving Kryptonite through Lex's doing. (6)
4. Something horrible involving Kryptonite, and Clark will witness it.
5. An unfortunate event involving Kryptonite and Lana's transformation into SV's Kryptonite Man.
6. Lana loses her memory of the last 7 years and doesn't remember who Clark is.
7. Lana sacrifices herself to save Clark.
8. Death, probably by Doomsday. Clark sees it and uses it as a motivation to try to take Davis down.
9. She loses those powers because of kryptonite, Lois comes back and kick ass harder than Lana, and Clark realizes Lois is The One! (Lana doesn't have to die) (2)
10. Brave, and selfless Lana will weather the kriptonite storm which should kill her, but her death will be as ambiguous as the death of any soap opera character. (2)
11. Krypto-poisoning so then she loses her powers but he loves Lois so she disappears into the world unknown.
12. Clark realising the danger he causes again.
13. Clark will realize after Lana gets hurt that he can't put her in that kind of danger anymore and decides to end it and they go their separate ways. He feels guilty.
14. Clark realizes they are not meant to be together and he made that clear and they parted as friends. (3)
15. She leaves; plain and simple.
16. An unfortunate event involving Kryptonite through Lex's doing that makes Lana sacrifice herself for Clark.
17. Lois comes back, kicks ass in some way and/or discovers information about Lex and/or Doomsday. Clark realizes, as most of us have, that Lois > Lana, probably after some heartfelt speech from Chloe. Also, Lana dies... for real this time.